Tuesday, January 8, 2008

September Technique Class - 2007

I made these projects during the September Technique Class that my upline held.

I love the way the little bag turned out. I would never thought it would be so easy to make but it was. They are so easy I would consider making some to pass out to trick-or-treaters but I don't really want to spend all the money on the supplies to do that when I don't know how many I would need to make. I would make them in small batches though for different gatherings with friends, family, co-workers, etc. though.



I also love how the scrapbook page turned out. I'm not much of a scrapbooker yet but I'm working on it so the more page ideas my upline provides during class the more interested and excited I get about working on some myself. I haven't finished this page completely yet but at least it has a photo on it which is better then the others I've done at class.

No comments: