Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Celebrating Frienship - October 2007

I decided to participate in a monthly RAK Attack in one of the online groups I'm in and this is the card I came up with to send out. It is quite simple to make though I wish I had went ahead and put white embossing powder onto the white craft ink to make the wording stand out a bit more but it's okay. Hind-sight is 20/20 right. I'll probably make more of these cards but in different colors in the future to send out so all my friends who read this blog keep your eyes open and don't forget to act surprise when you get the card.


Card Recipe:
Stamps: All Holidays
Paper: Almost Amethyist, Whisper White
Ink: Whisper White (Craft)
Accessories: Spring Blossom Punch, White Eyelet, Purple Rhinestones
Difficulty (1-Easy 5-Advanced): 2

No comments: