Monday, January 28, 2008

July Technique Class - 2007

I made the cards below in my upline's July Technique Class. We used bleach on all 3 cards and had a fun time.

I was very surprised on how the bleach effected each piece of paper differently. I was also surprised that I didn't get any bleach on my clothes. I'm notorious for ruining whatever I'm wearing with ink, bleach, glue... whatever can get on my clothes and not come out.
My favorite of the 3 cards is probably the Stem Silhouettes card though I'm not a big fan of the Stem Silhouettes stamp set. Not really sure why I don't like this set that well but I don't. I think I will probably try to do another card similar but using the flower stem from a different set. Maybe I'll use the Embrace Life set since I gave in and got it the other day. Clearly you can tell I'm trying to get caught up on my blog posts again since I'm mentioning a stamp set that wasn't available until January 2008 and this blog is suppose to be for a class that I attended in July 2007. Oh well. Eventually maybe I'll get caught up and the blogs will reflect the current stamp sets and not retired ones.

CARD RECIPE #1:
Stamps: Rough Wheel, Stem Silhouettes, Hugs & Wishes
Paper: Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Confetti, River Rock
Ink: Basic Black Craft, Pale Plum
Accessories: EP, Brads, Ribbon, Dimensionals, Bleach
Techniques: Bleach
Difficulty (1-Easy 5-Advanced): 2
CARD RECIPE #2:
Stamps: With Gratitude
Paper: Brocade Blue, Baroque Backgrounds DP, Close to Cocoa
Ink: Old Olive, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Bleach, Paper Piercer, Marker, Ribbon
Techniques: Bleach
Difficulty (1-Easy 5-Advanced): 2

CARD RECIPE #3:
Stamps: Doodle This, Print Pattern
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Lovely Lilac
Ink: Encore Gold
Accessories: Gold EP, Pearl Effects, Wild Wasabi Ribbon
Techniques: Bleach
Difficulty (1-Easy 5-Advanced): 2

No comments: