Monday, January 28, 2008

August Technique Class - 2007

Here are the cards we made in my upline's August Technique Class. It was a month of different techniques using Vellum. I loved this class and even considered using the candles in wine glasses as a center piece for my friends wedding. After talking to her she's decided to use something else so that's not going to happen but I still think these would work really well for centerpieces at weddings or other events. The other card that isn't shown her right now was loaned to a friend before I got a chance to take a picture. Once I get it back and get a picture taken I'll add it to this post.




CARD RECIPE #1:
Stamps: Double Line Doodle
Paper: Vellum, Carol, Doodle DP
Ink: Black Stazon
Accessories: Embossing Stylus, Corner Punch, Ribbon, Crystal Effects
Techniques: Vellum
Difficulty (1-Easy 5-Advanced): 1

WINE GLASS TOPPER RECIPE:

Stamps: Garden Whimsy, Baroque Motifs
Paper: Vellum
Ink: Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds, Corner Rounder
Techniques: Vellum
Difficulty (1-Easy 5-Advanced): 1

No comments: