Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Graduation Thanks - May 2007


I made several of this card for my brother to send out after graduation to say thanks for all the gifts. According to my mom they were a big hit. I hope that because they were such a big hit that maybe some of the people will ask me to make some cards for them in the future. It would be nice to be able to at least make a little bit of what I spend on the craft. If it doesn't generate any future business, oh well, because it's just for fun and as much as I'd like to be able to quit my real job and just stay home and craft I don't see that happening anytime soon.

CARD RECIPE:
Stamps: All Around Argyle, Sincere Saluations
Paper: Garden Green, Brilliant Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Brillant Blue, Garden Green
Accessories: Oval Hole Punch, Brads

No comments: