Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Afternoon of Stamping with Friends - June 2007


I made this card with a friend and her daughter per their request. Actually I decided we were making a triangle-fold card during our afternoon of stamping and they picked the colors and stamp set. It turned out pretty good I think since it was a complete whim as far as the stamps and colors. First time in a long time I haven't cased someone else's idea, or at least not on purpose.

CARD RECIPE:
Stamps: blooming with happiness
Paper: pale plum, perfect plum, old olive, ds paper, whisper white
Ink: basic black
Accessories: eyelet, retired su cord, blue organdy ribbon,
Techniques: triangle-fold card
Difficulty (1-Easy 5-Advanced): 2

We also made the following card. It is a complete case other then colors which my friend's daughter picked out. I'm sorry I don't recall who I cased it from. She had been wanting to use this stamp set for a while and her favorite color is green so I quick looked up a design I knew would take too long to make. This was the third card of the day and I was starting to lose some of my patience. Hyper and indecisive don't mix well with me for a long period of time and this just happened to be one of those days.
Card 2 Recipe:
Stamps: Reason to Smile
Paper: Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive

No comments: