Wednesday, November 14, 2007

June Technique Class - 2007

My upline's technique class in June was all about movement, so we made a waterfall card, spinner card, and pop up card. I think the spinner card was probably my favorite though the pop up was probably the easiest.


This is my first attempt at making a waterfall card. It's a good thing my upline was there helping and had done them before because without her help and assistance in teaching this technique in her monthly technique class I don't think I would have ever figured it out or even tried it. It was actually pretty easy once I got the hang of it and I can foresee myself trying to make more of the cards in the future. It definately was an evening of new techniques and learning. Along with the Waterfall card we also learned out to make spinner cards and pop-up cards. I love the way all the cards turned out, and I have already cased the spinner card for my Afternoon of Stamping with Friends class. It was a big hit with my friend's teenage daughter.

WATERFALL CARD RECIPE:
Stamps: Bugs & Kisses, Petals Wheel
Paper: Certainly Celery, Almost Amethyst, Apricot Appeal, Confetti
Ink: Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal, Almost Amethyst
Accessories: Eyelets, Ribbon
Techniques: Waterfall card





SPINNER CARD RECIPE:
Stamps: Fishy Friends
Paper: Taken with Teal, Cool Caribean
Ink: Taken with Teal Craft
Accessories: Pennies, Dimensionals, hole punch
Techniques: Spinner card


POP UP CARD RECIPE:
Stamps: Ruff Day, It's Your Birthday
Paper: Cool Caribbean, Au Chocolate DP, Chocolate Chip, Confetti
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Ribbon, Watercolor Pencils
Techniques: Pop Up Card

No comments: