Friday, March 16, 2007

Floral Thanks - Feb 2007

A long time friend of mine bought me a really pretty pair of earrings while on her honeymoon in Alaska, so I made this card to say thanks. Once again I started out casing another card design but as usual I didn't have the exact items to make it look the same as the card I was going off of so it looks really very different, but it turned out pretty good. It's pretty simple. Though it isn't as elegant as the paisley design series cards, it still doesn't look cheap in my eyes. The only thing I would change would be to make it a little smaller. I made it a 1/2 sheet. Basically, I took a full piece of card stock and folded it in half to get a 1/2 sheet. I'm not sure what made me make it so big but I did and since then I have thought I should have just stuck with the 1/4 sheet size cards. Those seem to look better to me for some reason. I'll just use the bigger envelopes I bought for the mini catalogs that I send to my good friends to look through and drool on. LOL.

No comments: