Friday, March 16, 2007

Christmas Candy Baggie - Dec 2006

I can't believe I forgot one of my favorite projects. I guess that's what I get for putting it in a different folder. I love making these little baggies of candy. At first I was really closed minded about them and thought you can only put candy in them by since then I have opened my mind and realized that I could put just about anything in them.... all I would need to do is get a different size baggie and that wouldn't always be the case. These are so quick & easy to make that I plan on making more to pass out at Halloween. The best part is they can be customized to fit any occasion or holiday. You just change the colors of the paper, ink, and the change the stamp set and you're all ready for the next holiday. It's great fun too. They would make great baby/wedding shower favors, school treats, party favors... the list could go on and on. If any of my friends are interested in making some for any event they have coming up let me know and I'd be more then happy to help you out. For the baggie pictured here I used Stampin' Ups Quick Cards Set and Snow Flurries Set. I used Bashful Blue, Whisper White, and Certainly Celery card stock. Of course the ink is also Certainly Celery. Got to love the SU Color names.

No comments: