Saturday, April 12, 2008

Warming Up the Wright Way!!!

Here is the next two pages for my baseball scrapbook. These pages were inspired from a layout I found online and since I had so many pages with David Wright warming up before the game in Cincinnati I needed to find a way to use the majority of them so I wouldn't have to actually pick a few of them. David Wright clearly is one of my favorite baseball players.

Recipe:
Pictures are 3x3 and there are 9 of them mated with Whisper White. I then used Only Orange & Brilliant Blue. I don't recall which Cricut cartridge I used to cut out the title but that's how I got the title and then used the photo corner punch by SU to punch out the photo corners that I put in just the 2 opposite corners on the two pages. I needed a little something for down the sides to spice up the pages so I took just pieces of paper that were 1 1/2 by 2 1/2 and put them down the sides to make the illusion of stripes.

No comments: