Thursday, April 10, 2008

Go Reds --- Kinda Sorta, Not Really!!!

This is the 4th 2 page spread for my Cincinnati Game/Trip section of my baseball scrapbook. I'm on a roll and just can't seem to stop scrapbooking, however it will be placed in the 2nd spot in the section as far as order of pages goes. If that makes sense. Anyway... like I said I'm on a roll. I've set up a goal to scrapbook a single page a week so that I can get 52 pages done by the end of the year. Currently, I have 9 pages done and need to get 6 more done so I can be on track for my goal. This really shouldn't be that hard but we'll have to wait and see how it all goes. Even if I don't reach the goal it won't matter because at least I'll get quite a few pages done in the attempt at reaching the goal and I'll be proud with the final outcome of the scrapbook.

The journaling reads:
"Okay so the fact that Scott is wearing a NY Mets jersey in the picture makes the title a bit far fetched, but I thought I would at least give a small shout out to the home team. After all they lost badly & their fans were extremely outnumbered. It just doesn’t seem natural to me that the away team would have more fans in attendance then the home team. However, it didn’t seem to bother the Reds’ fans that much because they still were super nice to us, even though we were clearly cheering for the Mets."

Page Recipe:
Stamps: Sporting Goods
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Non-SU Vellum & Baseball DP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Actual Tickets & Seating Chart, Photo Corner Punch, Cricut Cartridges -- Going Places & Basic Shapes & George, Glue Dots, Xryon Machine

No comments: