Monday, April 7, 2008

Navy Day @ the Ballpark

Here are the next 2 pages for my scrapbook. They probably will not be going in the next spot but they are the next ones I made for the trip to the game in Cincinnati part of my scrapbook. I hope that makes sense. I didn't like what I came up with at first but after playing around with it some more I finally came up with a product I liked.
I had no clue that it was going to be Navy Day @ the Ballpark but it was sort of nice because my husband is in the Navy and enjoyed seeing all the other guys in their uniforms and such. It was a great day at the ball park even though it was 110 in the shade.

RECIPE:
Paper: Brilliant Blue, Whisper White, Summer Sun
Ink: Brilliant Blue SU Marker
Accessories: CM Wavy Cutter, CM Oval Cutter, Sticker Letters
Difficulty (1-Easy 5-Advanced): 1

No comments: