Monday, January 28, 2008

November Technique Class - 2007

November was another month filled with Christmas projects that would make great gifts.


Though I liked making the gift card holder i found it to be a bit tricky and think that there are other gift card holders out there that would work better and be cuter. That's my personal opinion though for what it's worth. I did like the marble tile and actually bought some of them to try to make some more as gifts. I didn't end up having enough time or the craft ink in the colors I wanted to make them for gifts this year but next year I think I'll be making a few for some different people. I really like the set we used here but I don't know if I would use it for anything else and don't really want to spend the money to buy it for just this one project. I'm sure some of you understand where I'm coming from.

Like the past few months entries. We also made a card using the reverse Joseph Coat technique but I loaned that card to my friend with the others before getting a picture of it. Once I have gotten that card back I'll add it to this entry.

Tile Recipe:
Stamps: Peaceful Wishes
Ink: Craft Ink - Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Handsome Hunter, Almost Navy
Accessories: Marble Tile, Embossing Powder
Techniques: Marble Tile
Difficulty (1-Easy 5-Advanced): 2
Gift Card Pouch Recipe:
Stamps: In the Spotlight
Paper: Au Chocolate DP, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive
Accessories: Build a Brad, Tab Punch, Large Eyelet, 5 Petal Punch, Ribbon
Techniques: Gift Card Packet/Pouch

No comments: