Monday, January 28, 2008

Family Board Book - March 2007

Back in March my upline held a special class where for a small fee we were given a package of Petals & Paisley DP and a board book. We also received the other little pieces of paper that were needed for embellishments.

I still haven't added the pictures to the book but at least it's done except for that. I will be adding the pictures shortly. I am in the process of cleaning the craft room and getting my photos and everything organized in it.

I loved working on the book and though I've only shown you 1/2 the pages the other pages of the book are actually just coordinating paper and the place where the pictures once decided on will be able to go. I also have to do the journaling but I'll wait until pictures have been decided on before I can do the journaling. This is the main reason I have such a hard time scrapbooking ... I can't decide what pictures to put in the book and stuff.


These books are very fun to make and I've since made and put pictures in another book for my cousin's wedding. It was a big hit and I'll post the pictures of that album in another blog entry.

No comments: