Monday, January 28, 2008

Baroque Birthday - July 2007

I made several of these cards. They were really easy to make and I love the colors together. I also like how versatile it could be as far as making it in other colors. I didn't think I liked this set that much at first but it has definitely grown on me and become a favorite. I love how it can be used for such a variety of things and for a variety of types of cards as well. I think the more versatile a stamp set is the more valuable it can be and therefore I'm more likely to buy it. I hate just buying a stamp for one thing and being limited. This is not one of those stamp sets.

Card Recipe:
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, It's Your Birthday
Paper: Blue Bayou, Whisper White
Ink: Whisper White Craft Ink, Blue Bayou, Lavender Lace
Accessories: Rhinestone Brad, Dimensionals, Slit Punch

No comments: