Friday, March 2, 2007

My First Stamp Camp Experience - Nov 2006

I am finally getting a chance to post some of my past designs and current designs for everyone to see. This will be broken down into several entries based on when I created the design.

These first pictures are of the first cards I made at the November Stamp Camp. Unfortunately the stamp sets used were only available until the end of November or December and I didn't get a chance to order them. It's okay though because since then I have ordered several different stamp sets that are just as great as the ones used for these projects.



This second set of pictures are from the second set of cards I made at the stamp camp. I liked the hostess's sample card a lot but wasn't as happy with the way mine turned out. They're pretty good still though. I definitely liked the first set better though. I also didn't get a chance to buy the stamp sets used for this card. I did however manage to get some of the paper though.



The last card I made at Stamp Camp is my favorite. I liked it so much that I bought all the supplies necessary to make more cards just like it. I have yet to do so because of all the new cards and stamp sets but that's okay. I still like it a lot. Not bad for 1 day's work and being a rookie... if I do say so myself. If you like what you see here and are interested in finding out more on how to become a Stampin' Up Customer, Hostess, or Demonstrator check out my website at... http://fayemitchell.stampinup.net/

No comments: