Friday, February 15, 2008

January Technique Class - 2008

I made these items at my upline's January technique class. I love the the different ideas she comes up with and really hope that I can get a class going similiar to hers. I like the different card layout we used this month to make the first card, but my favorite project was the little lantern we made. These would be perfect for home decor or even decorations for an outdoor wedding. All that would need to be added would be some christmas lights or a flameless candle and it would be "WOW"

Card 1 Recipe:
Stamps
: Sweet Celebrations, All in a Row
Paper: Going Grey
Ink: Basic Grey, Real Red, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Scallop Punch, Circle Punch, Red Gingham Ribbon, Heart Chipboard, Chunky Glitter, Crystal Effects, Stamp-a-ma-jig

Lantern Recipe: (I will create and post a tutorial on how to make this lantern at a later date)
Stamps: stitched exotics
Paper: bali breeze DP, Whisper White
Ink: Purely Promgerate
Accessories: brads, 5 petal punch

Card 2 Recipe:
Stamps:
Time Well Spent, Baroque Motifs, Make it Count
Paper: Going Grey, Tempting Turquoise, Very Vanilla
Ink: Basic Grey, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Turquoise Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Scoring Blade

No comments: