Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sell-a-bration Open House - February 2007


I made these cards to use a newly acquired set & to stock up on some different cards. I actually won this stamp set as a door prize at my upline's Sell-a-bration Open House. I had been admiring her card that resembles the first card I made here and decided that I really wanted the stamp set that was used to make it. Only problem is the stamp set was no longer available. I thought to myself I could go to eBay and get it but I really didn't know if I wanted it that badly. Well it wasn't long before the door prizes were drawn and when my name was called and I got a chance to look through the basket of prizes much to my surprise this stamp set was in there so of course I picked it out. I didn't have the word punch when I made these cards so I just had to wing the little round tabs, as I'm sure you can tell they are a bit loop-sided, but that's okay because they still look nice.

CARD RECIPE #1:
Stamps: Gently Falling
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Cool Caribbean, Whisper White
Ink: Cool Caribbean, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Large Oval Eyelets

CARD RECIPE #2:
Stamps: Gently Falling
Paper: Lovely Lilac, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive, Lovely Lilac
Accessories: Large Oval Eyelets

No comments: