Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Christmas in July Swap - May 2007



I made this for a Christmas in July card swap I'm involved in. I decided I wanted to make several cards and send them out in a little packet. I had just did the dazzling diamonds technique in class and really loved it. Actually I just love sparkles and the fact that this gave me an excuse to play in my sparkles and create a cool card using embossing was the greatest thing ever.


CARD RECIPE #1:

Stamps: Merry, All Year Cheer
Paper: Bashful Blue, Real Red, Sage Shadow, Gloss White
Ink: Blue Stazon, Real Red, Versamark
Accessories: Gingham Ribbon, Slit Punch
Techniques: Dazzling Diamonds



I made this card by casing another card on SCS for part of my Christmas in July swap package. Sorry I can't recall at this time who it was I cased. They did a wonderful job and though I changed a few things I didn't change much. Thanks for the idea and inspiration.

CARD RECIPE #2:
Stamps: Big Pieces, Sincere Salutations, Snow flurries
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Garden Green
Ink: Garden Green, Real Red
Accessories: Non Su Brad, Ribbon, Button, Retired SU Silver Cord
Techniques: OSW
Difficulty (1-Easy 5-Advanced): 1

No comments: