Tuesday, November 13, 2007

CD/DVD Photo Tins - April 2007



I had made a magnet photo frame in a technique's class and when I went to find more the metal stands that we used I couldn't find any of them anywhere. I've searched high and low and decided that my dear friend who wanted me to make 10 of them for her would just have to settle on something I could find plenty of ... metal cd tins. I got a bunch from eBay for really cheap and this is the first one I came up with. She picked the color combo... saying she wanted some of them pink and orange and some of the green and purple but otherwise for me to be creative.

ORANGE & PINK TIN RECIPE:
Stamps: Butterfly of Happiness
Paper: Four Seasons, Regal Rose
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Rose Grosgrain Ribbon, Cd Tin, 3/4" circle punch, 1/2" Round Magnets w/adhesive Techniques: Altered Tin
Difficulty (1-Easy 5-Advanced): 2: Pretty Easy Once you get the paper measured correctly

FISHY TIN RECIPE:
Stamps: Fishy Friends, Very Punny
Paper: Pool Party, Brocade Blue, Sage Shadow, Hunter Green
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Magnets, Circle Punch, Hunter Ribbon, Sage Ribbon
Techniques: Altered Tin


PURPLE & GREEN TIN RECIPE:
Stamps: delight in life
Paper: Designer Prints Almost Amethyst, Designer Paper Sarah or Rebecca (can't remember which one)
Ink: basic black
Accessories: Ribbon, Magnets, Circle Punch

No comments: