Monday, November 12, 2007

Alphabet Soup Birthdays - March 2007



I made several of these cards for upcoming birthdays. I love the Alphabet Soup and Alphabet Stew stamp sets. At the time I made these cards all I owned was Alphabet Soup, but since then I have also bought Alphabet Stew. I plan on making a lot more cards using these two sets in the near future. I also love the Au Chocolat Designer Paper SU had in the spring mini, and am terribly disappointed by the fact it didn't make it into the new 2007 Idea Book.


Recipe for Card 1:
Stamps: Alphabet Soup
Paper: Designer Papers - Au Chocolate & Loves Me, Cardstock - Whisper White, Cool Caribbean Ink: Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Pewter Hardware, Corner Rounder Punch, Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon
Difficulty (1-Easy 5-Advanced): 2

Recipe for Card 2:
Stamps: Alphabet Soup
Paper: Designer Paper Pool Party, Garden Green, Brocade Blue, Sage Shadow
Ink: Brocade Blue
Accessories: Silver Brads, Square Brads(non-SU), Corner Rounder Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Paper Piercer
Difficulty (1-Easy 5-Advanced): 2


No comments: