Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Engagement Card Needed - Dec 2006


Shortly after starting my stamping adventure a friend of mine told me she was engaged. I was so excited for her and decided that I wanted to use my new found skills of stamping to design a congratulations on your engagement card. This is what I came up with with the help of my upline Conny. Since making this card I have ran with the pattern design and made several more in a whole array of colors. The background is always the same just different colors but the ribbon, hardware, and message in the middle have varied a great deal. Most of the cards I have made since this one with this pattern have been with a birthday message. To see the others with this similar design ... check out my gallery at... http://tinyurl.com/33zq6x

No comments: