Friday, March 16, 2007

Delight In Life Series - Feb 2007

This is one of my very favorites. I love the Delight in Life Stamp Set and earned it during Sell-A-Bration by making a $50 purchase. It is so flexible... you can use the flowers to make springy flowers or even put them together in red to make poinsettia. I really hope this set doesn't get retired or at least shows up in the main catalog in July so that I can use it for some swaps in the future. I really like the set. I guess it doesn't matter if they bring it back or not because I'll still keep and use it anyway... I just won't get to demonstrate it to anyone else. :( Such is life I guess. Have I said how much I love this stamp set. I'm selling the above pictured delight in life birthday card gift bag set on my friend Rebecca's website for charity. If you're interested please check out her website at http://www.enchantedmoods.com/ There is also a link to the left. So far I have made 2 versions of the bag and 3 versions of the cards using this set. I love it very much and will add to this series as time goes on for sure.

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

Thanks for the inspiration! These are some really great ideas.